- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Safety improvements at Victoria Road, Largs North
31 March 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be upgrading the Victoria Road intersection with Strathfield Terrace, Largs North to improve safety.
Between 2011 and 2015, there were a total of 22 crashes including five casualty crashes, seventeen right angle crashes and one fatality at this intersection.
Improvements at this location will include:
- Installation of a raised concrete “seagull island” on Victoria Road preventing movements from Strathfield Terrace across Victoria Road (both eastbound and westbound).
- Installation of a Pedestrian Actuated (push button) Crossing immediately south of the Victoria Road intersection with Strathfield Terrace, to assist pedestrians in crossing Victoria Road.
- Vehicle movements being restricted to left-in and left-out at Strathfield Terrace (east).
- All other vehicle movements into and out of Strathfield Terrace (west) to remain.
- Two U-turn provisions on Victoria Road to the north and south of the intersection with Strathfield Terrace.
- Modifications to signage and line marking and installation of new street lighting.
Works will commence on Monday 3 April 2017 and are expected to be completed by end of June 2017, weather permitting.
The road will remain open to traffic with a 25 km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site.
Temporary lane closures and speed and parking restrictions will apply subject to on site conditions.
The $700 000 project is jointly funded with the Australian Government providing $400 000 through the Black Spot Programme and $300 000 from the State Government’s Asset Improvement Program.
Should you require further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DPTI thanks road users for your cooperation and patience while these important works are undertaken.