- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Extension of night works on Park Terrace, Bowden, to Friday 7 April
21 March 2017
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, night works underway on Park Terrace at Bowden each day between the hours of 7pm and 6am, will be extended to Friday 7 April 2017.
Works include the removal of medians and the installation of piles for the construction of the Park Terrace Bridge.
Park Terrace continues to remain open to traffic in both directions at all times, however speed and lane restrictions will be in place.
Signage and traffic management will be in place to advise of the changed traffic conditions. Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site, and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple or Android or visit www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
Every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to local residents, as much as possible, however some noise and/or vibration can be expected. Trucks will also be accessing the site and mobile lighting towers will be in operation.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For more information on the project, or to have your say or register for project updates, please call 1300 582 071 or visit http://dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/TRJ.