- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
O-Bahn City Access Project – Night works on Hackney Road
21 March 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advise that as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, tunnel night works will continue on Hackney Road, between Athelney Avenue and the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road.
Works will be undertaken each night between the hours of 7pm and 6am from Thursday 23 March 2017 to 6am on Monday 10 April 2017. In addition, from 10pm Friday 31 March 2017 to 3pm Sunday 2 April 2017, works will be undertaken continuously.
The tunnel night works involve the excavation of soil from this section of Hackney Road, which will be transported to the existing Rymill Park work site, adjacent Dequetteville Terrace. The tunnel weekend works involve the installation of roof planks.
The works will be undertaken at these times to minimise the impact to road users and to complete the works safely and efficiently.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place in the vicinity of the works, however the road will remain open to traffic in both directions at all times.
Traffic management will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions. Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are in the area and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions.
From 10pm Friday 31 March 2017 to 3pm on Sunday 2 April 2017, the right turn from Hackney Road onto Botanic Road will be restricted for buses and detours will apply. Visit the Adelaide Metro website for details at www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple or Android or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
DPTI would like to thank motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.