- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Torrens Rail Junction Project - Temporary suspension of some passenger rail services on the Grange / Outer Harbor rail lines
17 March 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that as part of Torrens Rail Junction Project, there will be a temporary suspension of some Outer Harbor and Grange train services to complete a section of piling works for the new Park Terrace bridge.
Some services on the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be affected on Friday 24 March and Saturday 25 March 2017.
- The final Outer Harbor service on Friday 24 March and Saturday 25 March 2017 will depart Adelaide Railway Station at 8:12pm and arrive back at Adelaide Railway Station at 9:40pm.
- The final Grange service on Friday 24 March and Saturday 25 March 2017 will depart Adelaide Railway Station at 8:57pm and arrive back at Adelaide Railway Station at 9:55pm.
- The first Outer Harbor train will depart Adelaide Railway Station at 6.12am on Saturday 25 March and Sunday 26 March 2017.
- The first Grange train will depart Adelaide Railway Station at 6.57am Saturday 25 March and Sunday 26 March 2017.
Substitute bus services will be provided.
Due to the close proximity of the rail corridor and overhead power lines, it is necessary for these important works to occur when there are no trains operating to ensure safety.
For information on substitute bus services please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
We would like to thank passengers for their understanding while these important works are undertaken.