- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Northern Connector Project – Night Works Update – Tuesday 14 March 2017
14 March 2017
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that night works will be continuing from Tuesday 14 March 2017 along the Port River Expressway, between Hanson Road and Magazine Road, and on the South Road Superway, on the section which passes over the Port River Expressway.
- Port River Expressway – between Hanson Road and Magazine Road
Night works will occur (intermittently) between the hours of 7pm and 6am, for about four months and will include the continuation of asphalt works and the installation of temporary concrete barriers.
The road will remain open to traffic in both directions at all times, with a 25 km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site.
- South Road Superway – over the Port River Expressway
Night survey works will occur (intermittently) between the hours of 7pm and 6am, for about six weeks.
The road will remain open to traffic in both directions at all times, with a 40 km/h speed restriction in place when works are in progress.
- General works – new Southern Interchange
Works are progressing well within the area of the new Southern Interchange, adjacent the Port River Expressway for the construction of road embankments. There is currently no impact to motorists, however, as the works progress should a change in traffic conditions be required, advance notice will be provided.
Motorists are requested to take extra care while workers are on site and adhere to traffic signage and speed restrictions. Lane and other speed restrictions may apply around these works, subject to on site conditions.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au