- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
O-Bahn City Access Project - Hackney Bridge works from Friday 17 March to 20 March 2017
9 March 2017
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that both lanes on the western (Botanic Gardens) side of the Hackney Bridge will be temporarily closed from 7pm Friday 17 March to 7am Monday 20 March 2017.
The works form part of the Hackney Bridge widening and involve pouring concrete for construction of the additional north bound lane.
While the concrete pour is expected to be completed prior to Monday 20 March 2017, the western bridge is required to remain closed over the weekend, to enable the bridge to be ready for use on Monday 20 March 2017.
Northbound traffic will be detoured onto the eastern side of Hackney Bridge with one lane open in each direction.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place for the duration of the works, with signage and traffic management in place to advise motorists of the temporary changed traffic conditions. Road users are requested to take extra care while workers are on site and adhere to traffic signage and speed restrictions.
DPTI thanks road users for their patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.