- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Road improvements in Ceduna
3 March 2017
Safety for motorists will soon be improved with a road upgrade to the Eyre Highway near the railway crossing, 3 kilometres north of Ceduna Township, with works commencing today.
Drainage works will also be undertaken on Railway Terrace in Ceduna with works starting on Wednesday, 8 March 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the works to the Eyre Highway include the upgrade of a 90 metre section on the northern side of the railway crossing.
The upgrade involves lowering the crest of the road by about 200 millimetres, resealing works and the installation of new line marking to improve safety for motorists and ride quality over the railway.
The work will be undertaken between 7:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Sunday, with expected completion by the end of April 2017, weather permitting.
The road will remain open, with traffic restricted to one lane under traffic control during working hours.
The $250,000 upgrade is funded by the State Government’s Asset Management Program.
The drainage works on Railway Terrace will include the replacement of an existing steel pipe with larger box culverts at the junction with Thevenard Road in Ceduna.
These works will improve drainage and reduce the risk of water ponding in heavy rain events.
Railway Terrace between Thevenard Road and Davison Street will be closed for the duration of the works with motorists required to detour via Thevenard Road.
Works will be undertaken between 7:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Sunday, with expected completion by the end of March 2017, weather permitting.
A 25 km/h speed restriction will apply while workers are on site, with other speed restrictions possible subject to on site conditions.
For community and road user enquiries email email@example.com or telephone 8648 5211.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.