- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
South Road tram overpass works, beginning Monday 20 February
20 February 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking works at the South Road Tram Overpass at Glandore to remove the screening on the shared path on the northern side of the overpass.
This work follows recent investigations into the shared use path section of the overpass on South Road.
From today, Monday 20 February,work will take place during the day. During this phase of the works the screens will be removed near Glengyle Terrace and Norman Terrace. South Road will remain open in both directions at all times, and access to properties will be retained at all times.
Glengyle Terrace will be closed between South Road and Grosvenor Street, and Norman Terrace will be closed from Aroha Terrace for approx. 150m east including under the overpass. Traffic management staff will assist any business owners, cyclists and residents within these closure areas to access their properties as required. Signage and traffic management will be in place to advise road users of the changed traffic conditions.
Later in the coming week night works will take place between 9pm and 6am to remove the final sections of the screen near South Road. One lane of South Road will be closed as work progresses across the road overhead. Whilst South Road will remain open for most of the time, there will be up to nine periods throughout the night when it will be necessary to close South Road, to all through traffic under the overpass, for periods of up to 15 minutes as screen panels are lifted overhead. Road users are advised to expect delays and seek alternative routes. Speed restrictions will be in place on South Road, Glengyle Terrace and Norman Terrace during the night works.
Pedestrian and cycling detours are currently in place, and will remain unchanged during the works. Access to properties will be maintained at all times.
Tram services will continue to operate as usual, however bus stop 7 for southbound buses on South Road will be closed during the night works.
Some noise can be expected while these works are undertaken, however every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to local residents.
Motorists are urged to obey any speed restrictions that are in place and to take care while workers are on site.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.