- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Night works on the Northern Expressway and Port Wakefield Road from Monday 20 February 2017
13 February 2017
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that survey night works will take place at different locations on the Northern Expressway and Port Wakefield Road, between the hours of 7pm and 6am on weeknights, from Monday 20 February 2017, for approximately three weeks.
Please see attached map for details of the locations of the works.
The roads will remain open to traffic in both directions at all times, with a 40 km/h speed restriction in place when workers are on site. Lane and other speed restrictions may apply subject to on site conditions.
Signage and traffic management will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions.
Every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to local residents and businesses as much as possible, however some noise can be expected.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.