Changes to traffic conditions on Ayliffes Road between Main South Road and Norman Street, St Marys
1 February 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project there will be significant lane restrictions on Ayliffes Road between Main South Road and Norman Street, St Marys, for service relocation works.
Works include trenching, pipe installation, backfilling and asphalt reinstatement.
There will be a reduction from two lanes to one lane in both directions on Ayliffes Road, at the following times:
Northbound lane restrictions
- 8pm Friday 3 February 2017, to 6am Monday 6 February 2017
- 9pm Thursday 9 February 2017, to 6am Monday 13 February 2017
- 9pm Thursday 16 February 2017, to 6am Monday 20 February 2017
- 9pm Thursday 23 February 2017, to 6am Monday 27 February 2017
- 8pm Friday 17 March 2017, to 6am Monday 20 March 2017
- 8pm Friday 24 March 2017, to 6am Monday 27 March 2017
Southbound lane restrictions
- 8pm Friday 31 March 2017, to 6am Monday 3 April 2017
Motorists and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area. A 25 km/h speed restriction will be in place.
Visit the project website at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/darlington for a suggested alternative routes map, for works being undertaken this weekend, from 8pm Friday 3 February 2017 to 6am Monday 6 February 2017.
Lengthy delays are expected and motorists are advised to plan ahead and allow additional time while works are being undertaken.
Get real time traffic info at www.traffic.sa.gov.au or download our FREE Addinsight app:
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are carried out.