- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety to be improved on the Mount Barker to Strathalbyn Road
1 February 2017
Safety for motorists will soon be improved on the Mount Barker to Strathalbyn Road with works scheduled to commence Monday, 6 February 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the works will include shoulder sealing and safety barrier installation on a curve on the Mount Barker to Strathalbyn Road, near Mine Flat Road.
Sealed shoulders, together with the installation of safety barriers will improve safety for motorists at this location by reducing the risk of ‘run-off road’ type crashes and provide protection from roadside hazards, thereby minimising the severity of vehicle accident injury and property damage.
The work will be undertaken between 7.00 am and 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday, weather permitting, and every effort will be made to minimise the impact on road users.
The road will remain open, with traffic restricted to one lane under traffic control when required and a 25 km/h speed restriction while workers are on site. Other speed restrictions may apply subject to onsite conditions.
The works are expected to be completed by March 2017, weather permitting.
The $170,000 safety initiative is funded by the State Government’s Asset Improvement Program.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.