- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Northern Connector - St Kilda Road diversion and roadworks
27 January 2017
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that works will commence on St Kilda Road, Waterloo Corner between the hours of 7am to 5pm during weekdays and Saturdays, from Monday 30 January 2017, for approximately 6 weeks.
Works include the relocation of services and site clearing on St Kilda Road.
St Kilda Road will remain open to traffic in both directions at all times, with a diversion in place between Port Wakefield Road and Roberts Lane (refer to attached map).
A 40km/h speed restriction will be in place. Lane and other reduced speed restrictions may apply subject to on site conditions.
Signage and traffic management will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions.
Some noise can be expected while works are completed, however every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to local businesses and residents as much as possible.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.