- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Detour for cyclists on Mike Turtur Bikeway at South Road
24 January 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure reopened South Road between Cross Road and Anzac Highway on Sunday 22 January 2017.
A brace was successfully installed to hold the bikeway attached to the South Road Overpass.
However, the Mike Turtur Bikeway over the overpass will remain closed.
Cyclists are urged to plan ahead and consider alternate routes.
A detour is in place, and extra signage has been installed at strategic locations along the Mike Turtur Bikeway to notify users.
DETOUR DETAILS: For cyclists travelling towards the city from the west - follow Pleasant Avenue at the Winifred Avenue/Beckman Street level crossing to cross South Road at the Black Forest pedestrian actuated crossing. Continue along the eastern South Road footpath to Aroha Terrace to re-join the bikeway on Norman Terrace. For cyclists travelling away from the city, please use the reverse.
Please only cross South Road at pedestrian crossings.
The Cycle Instead Journey Planner has been updated to include the detour: http://maps.sa.gov.au/cycleinstead/
We apologise for the inconvenience and will reopen the bikeway as soon as the bridge has been repaired..
Stop 6 South Road (on top of the overpass) is still accessible and is being serviced by Adelaide Metro trams. Pedestrians can use the lifts or stairs at the tram stop to cross South Road.