- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
South Road Update
20 January 2017
Bridge crews remain on site at the Tram Overpass and will work into the night to complete works allowing the reopening of South Road as soon as it is safe.
Work is progressing, however time was lost owing to severe weather conditions last night.
While every effort is being made to work as fast as possible, the stabilising works are complex and an independent assessment will be undertaken before the road reopens. At this point in time we cannot advise definitively what time this will occur. Safety remains the highest priority.
Local businesses are still trading and access will be granted through the detour. However no one will be permitted under the overpass at south road. The access between Aroha Terrace and Norman Terrace remains open.
Adelaide Metro tram services are operating as normal, with a speed reduction over the overpass.
Stop 6 South Road (on top of the overpass) will not be serviced. Passengers are advised to use Stop 7 Glandore or Stop 5 Black Forest, or seek alternate transport.
The Mike Turtur Bikeway will also remain closed.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.