- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Reminder - South Road remains closed
20 January 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure reminds motorists South Road is closed between Cross Road and Anzac Highway during the morning peak.
This is due to a structural issue with the bikeway attached to the South Road Tram Overpass.
The road will remain closed until the bikeway structure is deemed safe by an independent bridge expert and there is no safety risk to the public.
Local businesses are still trading, and access will be granted through the detour. However no one will be permitted under the overpass.
Adelaide Metro tram services are operating as normal, with a speed reduction over the overpass.
Stop 6 South Road (on top of the overpass) will not be serviced. Passengers are advised to use Stop 7 Glandore or Stop 5 Black Forest, or seek alternate transport.
The Mike Turtur Bikeway will also remain closed.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.