- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
DPTI MEDIA ALERT – Northern Connector – Night works on Port River Expressway Thursday 12 January to Tuesday 24 January 2017
11 January 2017
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that night works will occur on the Port River Expressway between Hanson Road and Magazine Road between the hours of 7pm and 6am, from Thursday 12 January to Tuesday 24 January 2017.
Works include service investigations, asphalt works and the installation of temporary concrete safety barriers.
The Port River Expressway will remain open to traffic in both directions at all times, with a 25 km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site. Lane and other speed restrictions may apply subject to on site conditions.
Signage and traffic management will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions.
From Monday 16 January 2017, a speed reduction from 90 to 80 km/h will be introduced on the Port River Expressway between Hanson Road and the South Road Superway intersection with Salisbury Highway. This speed reduction will be in place during the construction of the Northern Connector Southern Interchange which is expected to be completed in early 2019.
The Tour Down Under ‘Hostworks Stage 1’ from Unley to Lyndoch on Tuesday, 17 January 2017 commencing at 10.30am will not be impacted.
Some noise can be expected while works are completed, however every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to local businesses as much as possible.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.