- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
DPTI Media Alert - Gedville Road, Taperoo, level crossing works Thursday 12 January to Saturday 14 January
11 January 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Gedville Road, Taperoo, level crossing will be closed to all traffic between the hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm on Thursday, 12 January 2017 to Saturday, 14 January 2017, as part of the level crossing upgrade.
For safety reasons the level crossing will also be closed to the substitute bus services that are running as part of the Outer Harbor rail closure while these works occur.
Alternate bus stops
Passengers wishing to travel to Taperoo Station will need to catch a bus substitute from Stop 56 Military Road, and passengers wishing to travel to Midlunga Station will need to catch a bus from Stop 57 Military Road.
Outbound – from Railway Terrace/Strathfield Terrace, left Strathfield Terrace, right Military Road to Marmora Terrace and then normal route.
Inbound – from Military Road/Marmora Terrace, continue Military Road, left Strathfield Terrace, right (after railway crossing) Railway Terrace and then normal route.
Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.