- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
T2T Outer Harbor Rail Overpass Construction
22 December 2016
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking construction works for the new Outer Harbor rail overpass over South Road.
Traffic impacts will apply as follows:
Coglin Street, Hindmarsh will be temporarily closed between Ridley Street and First Street from 11pm Sunday 1 January to 1am Tuesday 17 January 2017.
Queen Street, Croydon will be temporarily closed between Euston Terrace and Day Terrace from 11pm Sunday 1 January to 10 am Wednesday 4 January 2017. There will also be intermittent closures on Queen Street between Euston Terrace and Day Terrace from 11pm Thursday 12 January to 1am Tuesday 17 January 2017. Pedestrian access will be maintained on Queen and Coglin Streets.
Euston Terrace and Day Terrace will remain open to local traffic under traffic control and access to properties will be maintained.
South Road will be temporarily closed from Port Road to Monmouth Street from 7pm Friday 6 January to 6am Monday 9 January 2017. Access to South Road will be available under traffic control to local residents, businesses and their customers. Access to properties will be maintained.
Motorists and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area.
Traffic controllers will assist motorists and residents as required during the works.
For community enquiries please call the project information line on 1300 794 899.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are carried out.