- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
DPTI Media Release - Safety to be improved on the Augusta Highway
28 November 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking reseal works at the following locations:
- South of Weeroona Island, approximately 5.2km reseal.
- George’s Corner, approximately 500m reseal.
- South of Bungama, approximately 790m reseal.
- Through Warnertown, approximately 3.7km reseal.
- Crystal Brook southern access, approximately 3.8km reseal.
- North and south of Merriton, approximately 3.3km reseal.
The works will improve the surface quality and extend the life of the roads.
The work is being undertaken between 7.00 am and 5.30 pm, each day of the week.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users during construction hours, with the road remaining open to traffic with minor lane restrictions in place while the works are being undertaken.
DPTI advises a 25 km/h speed restriction applies when workers are on site, with a maximum 80km/h speed restriction being in place until the reinstatement of the pavement marking is complete.
These works, including all pavement marking, are expected to be completed by mid-December 2016, weather permitting.
The works are being carried out at an estimated cost of 2.2 million as part of the Australian Government’s National Network Maintenance Program
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.