Have your say on the AdeLINK tram network
2 November 2016
We are inviting the community to provide feedback on the $4 million study into the Electrification of Public Transport in Adelaide – including AdeLINK.
The AdeLINK tram network has the potential to attract investment, boost economic growth and encourage urban renewal and jobs, and bring residents and visitors to the city centre. Providing high quality public transport services will also help drive market demand for residential development in the CBD, inner, and middle metropolitan Adelaide.
Our department is holding a series of Community Open Days for the AdeLINK tram network to enable the local community and interested stakeholders to contribute to the study by providing ideas and feedback on each of the potential tram corridors.
The Community Open Days will be held at the following times and locations:
- EastLINK - Tuesday 8th November between 4pm and 8pm at Norwood Concert Hall (175 The Parade, Norwood – enter from George street)
- ProspectLINK - Tuesday 15th November between 4pm and 8pm at Prospect Town Hall (128 Prospect Road, Prospect)
- PortLINK - Thursday 1st December between 12pm and 8pm at Port Adelaide Town Hall (32 Nile Street, Port Adelaide)
- WestLINK - Wednesday 7th December between 4pm and 8pm at City of West Torrens George Robertson Room, Hilton (165 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton)
- UnleyLINK - Wednesday 14th December between 4pm and 8pm at Unley Civic Centre (181 Unley Road, Unley)
- CityLINK – Dates and location to be confirmed early in 2017.
Please register your interest in attending by emailing DPTI.AdeLINK@sa.gov.au
Further information on the study can be found here.