- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
DPTI Media Release - Heysen Tunnel routine maintenance works
27 October 2016
Motorists are advised that the Heysen Tunnels will be partially closed at times for essential safety maintenance commencing next week.
The maintenance will be focused on electrical systems including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems.
Work have been scheduled during off peak times to reduce the impact for motorists.
Associated traffic restrictions are as follows:
Wednesday, 2 November 2016
- Crafers bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of one lane) from 8:30 am until 4:00 pm
- Adelaide bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of one lane) from 9:00 am until 6:30 pm Thursday, 3 November
- Adelaide bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of two lanes) from 6:00 pm Thursday 03 November until 1:00 am Friday 04 November
- Crafers bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of two lanes) from 8:00 pm Thursday 03 November until 2:00 am Friday 04 November Friday, 4 November and Saturday, 5 November 2016
- Adelaide bound traffic will be detoured via Eagle on the Hill from 7:00 pm Friday, 04 November until 8:00 am Saturday, 05 November.
- Crafers bound traffic will be diverted into one lane of the Adelaide bound tunnel from 10:00 pm on Friday, 04 November until 8:00 am Saturday, 05 November.
Emergency vehicles will have access to the tunnels at all times. Speed restrictions will be in place at this location while the maintenance work is undertaken.
The Department of Planning, Transport, and Infrastructure (DPTI) thanks motorists for their patience.