- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
DPTI Media Alert - Launch of new Road Works Schedule website
25 October 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has launched its new online Road Works Schedule to provide the community with a forward view of upcoming Departmental road works and traffic restrictions on the arterial road network across the State.
Each year, DPTI undertakes a large scale of minor works to improve and maintain roads and associated infrastructure. This year alone, over 200 minor works are scheduled.
The new online Road Works Schedule puts detailed road work information at your fingertips, providing the community with advanced notification about future road works (including dates, times and location), a description of the works and why they are required, and details on how it may impacts road users so that they can plan their travel.
The website is a one-stop shop with links to other road services, such as TrafficSA for works on local roads, information about Outback Roads, and South Australian Police road closures.
Please note, this new platform does not include council work.
DPTI will ensure this site is updated weekly, with new works tagged in red for the convenience of users.
The website is available at http://dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/road_works_schedule
This new online platform works in conjunction with the Department’s real time traffic information platforms.