- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Dequetteville Terrace closed this weekend
19 October 2016
Dequetteville Terrace will be closed toall traffic between North Terrace and Rundle Road from 10pm Friday 21 October 2016 to 6am Monday 24 October 2016, for installation of tunnel roof beams and road resurfacing as part of the O-Bahn City Access project.
The works will occur continuously throughout the weekend, and will replace the previously advised weeks of night works that were scheduled from mid-October to mid-November 2016, at this location.
Changed traffic conditions will apply.
There will be no access to Dequetteville Terrace from the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road heading south or from the intersection of Rundle Road and Dequetteville Terrace heading north.
During these works, all vehicles will be able to turn right from Hackney Road to Botanic Road. Local traffic will be permitted to exit King William Street and Little Rundle Street onto Dequetteville Terrace to travel south. Little King William Street will be closed temporarily at Dequetteville Terrace.
Advance notice signage will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions, and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are in the area and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions.
Motorists are encouraged to find alternate routes and avoid the area if possible.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple or Android. Visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
There will be no changes to Adelaide Metro passenger services during this closure.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.