- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
DPTI Media Release - Adelaide Metro Children's Week
11 October 2016
Calling all caregivers – we want you to send us photos of children’s public transport themed artwork so we can show it off on board a bus, train or tram!
Sculpt some clay, find some pavement for chalk drawings, get some friends together for face painting or draw, paint and fold paper or any other craft, take a photo and send it to us.
Adelaide Metro will select a variety of photographs to produce into posters to proudly display across our fleet of buses, trams, and trains.
It would be great if you could include children’s first name and age on the artwork so we know who the budding artist is, but please no more detail than that. We want to keep our little people safe.
Send us your artwork before October 30 so it can be produced and displayed on the fleet throughout November.
Artwork can be sent to us by either responding to one of our social media posts, (but remember your cyber details and artwork will be displayed to the whole DPTI cyber world, or send it to us via private message if you want to keep things just between us) or perhaps the postman could bring it to us;
Media, Engagement and Communications
PO Box 1533
Adelaide SA 5001
If you’d like your art displayed in your local area, send us a private message with your suburb or school name and we’ll try to get it installed nearby.
More details are available on the Adelaide Metro website at www.adelaidemetro.com.au, and we’re sending out social media posts so join in the fun; Facebook: facebook.com/DPTISA
Our Adelaide Metro fleet is used by more than 60 million customers annually so budding young artists can get the exposure they deserve while customers can have some fun checking out these young artists’ creations on their journey.
Children’s Week is a national celebration of children’s rights, talents, and achievements.