- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Catch public transport to this year's Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run
15 September 2016
Show your race bib to take advantage of free Adelaide Metro tram travel for the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run this Sunday 18 September 2016.
The free travel when you wear a race bib is valid on any Adelaide Metro tram service until 3.00pm and the special 'event' Sunday Mail City-Bay Shuttle Buses, provided by event organisers, until 1.05pm.
Free travel does not apply to other regular Adelaide Metro services.
Due to morning road closures in the city, tram services will run between the Entertainment Centre and the Adelaide Railway Station from the first service that morning until approximately 10.00am, when normal services through the city are expected to resume.
Please note that Glenelg tram services will terminate at:
- Tram Stop 15 Brighton Road from first service until 2.00pm.
- Rundle Mall Tram Stop from first service until 7.41am.
- South Terrace Tram Stop from 7.37am to 10.00am.
To assist regular city tram passengers, a substitute bus service will run between South Terrace to North Terrace from approximately 7.45am to 10.00am.
Two temporary bus termini for Glenelg bus services will be established opposite Wigley Reserve and High Street, Glenelg from first service to approximately 2.00pm.
Adelaide Metro customers are advised that, due to a range of road closures throughout the day to accommodate the event, some bus services will be diverted along the City-Bay route.
For full details visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.
Road users should note some road closures are also required to facilitate the event on Sunday 18 September, particularly the various sections along Anzac Highway and Jetty Road.
For a full list of closures, please visit www.city-bay.org.au/race-day/road-closures.