- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Enrolments now open for the summer 16/17 VACSWIM program
9 September 2016
SA Water VACSWIM – South Australia’s largest and most iconic aquatic safety program with over 50 years of history – is now open for registrations with organisers encouraging all families to sign up early.
Over 13,000 primary school aged children are expected to take part in the SA Water VACSWIM 16/17 program, held at more than 130 pool and beach locations across metropolitan and regional South Australia.
VACSWIM is a Government of South Australia initiative which provides primary school aged children with opportunities to develop a range of skills and positive experiences in the areas of water safety, confidence and competence in the water, personal survival activities and basic aquatic emergency procedures.
Rather than a learn to swim program, the state wide initiative should be viewed as a supporting activity covering a range of vital water safety and survival techniques that could save lives this summer including first aid, entering and exiting the water correctly, surf and sun safety and what a child can do if they find themselves in trouble.
Reaching out to all people particularly children and families that come from multi-cultural backgrounds is a significant focus for the 2016/17 season to ensure all children have the confidence and competence to enjoy the water safely this summer.
SA Water VACSWIM is delivered by Surf Life Saving SA, Royal Life Saving Society SA and YMCA at the peak of the summer holiday period, with the majority of locations offering VACSWIM from the 3rd - 11th January 2017, in line with the Christmas and New Year holiday break.
VACSWIM is inclusive of all abilities and aims to be an affordable program with the enrolment fee sitting at around $30 across the state, whether you're participating on the coast or in a swimming pool.
To find out more and to register your children log onto www.vacswimsa.com.au
VACSWIM is proudly supported by the Government of South Australia through the Office for Recreation and Sport (ORS) and the program’s major sponsor SA Water.