- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Night and October long weekend works at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road commence Sunday 11 September 2016, for O-Bahn City Access tunnel works
6 September 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that night and October long weekend tunnel works will be undertaken at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road from Sunday 11 September 2016.
Works to complete tunnel wall sections, installation of the roof and road resurfacing will occur on the following dates and times:
From Sunday 11 September 2016 to Thursday 29 September 2016 – each night from 7pm to 6am. There will be no night works on Friday 16, Friday 23 or Thursday 29 September, 2016.
From 10pm Friday 30 September 2016 to 6am Tuesday 4 October 2016 – works will be undertaken continuously through the Long Weekend.
From Tuesday 4 October 2016 to mid-October 2016 – each night from 7pm to 6am for approximately one week (except Fridays) until complete.
During these works the intersection will be closed to all through traffic travelling along Botanic Road and North Terrace. All through traffic will be detoured via East Terrace and Rundle Road, including emergency vehicles and buses. The left turns from Botanic Road into Hackney Road and from North Terrace into Dequetteville Terrace will remain open. The right turn ban at the intersection remains in place.
Night works will also take place from mid-October 2016 to mid-November 2016 (except Fridays) between 7pm and 6am along the western side of Dequetteville Terrace. These works will not impact traffic travelling through the Hackney Road and Botanic Road intersection, however lane and speed restrictions will be in place.
This is the last phase of planned night works at the Hackney Road and Botanic Road intersection, with all future tunnel works in this location taking place underground.
Motorists and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area.
Every effort will be made to complete works to schedule however all works are subject to weather conditions.
Visit the project website at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure for further information.
For information about public transport detours, please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au/.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200 or Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au