- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Improvements on the Thiele and Horrocks Highway
6 September 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on Thiele Hwy and Horrocks Highway between Thiele Highway and the Adelaide on/off Ramp, Gawler Belt to improve ride quality for all road users.
The works will span 700 metres in length and will commence from Monday 5 September to Friday 09 September 2016 between 7pm – 7am (night works), weather permitting.
Traffic restrictions and detours will be in place through the work zone and speed restrictions will apply.
Traffic management staff will be on site throughout the works. Motorists are advised to allow for travel time delays when planning their journey.
The $250,000 works are funded through the Specific Road Maintenance State Program.
For community enquiries please email email@example.com or call the Traffic Management Centre 1800 018 313.
For real time road works visit: www.traffic.sa.gov.au or download the AddInsight app for
DPTI thanks road users and local residents for their patience and understanding while these improvements are undertaken.