- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Make the smart move and hop on a train, tram or bus to get to the show!
1 September 2016
Going to the Royal Adelaide Show this year? Make the smart move and hop on a bus, train or tram to get there.
During the 10 days of the Show (Friday 2 September to Sunday 11 September) there will be extra stops and services, in addition to the normal timetabled services, to help show-goers get to the event quickly and hassle-free.
With more than 30 Adelaide Metro public transport stops and services within walking distance of the Showground, including a dedicated bus interchange and railway station, jump on board and save yourself the parking hassles and fees.
Hop on board a dedicated shuttle or check the passenger information screens for any train servicing the Adelaide Showground, and don’t forget to validate your Metrocard or Metroticket.
Show-goers are reminded that children under five can travel free at all times when accompanied by a fare paying adult.
Up to two children under the age of 15 can travel free on weekends when accompanied by an adult using a Daytrip ticket.
Seniors also travel free of charge from midnight to 7.00am, 9.01am to 3.00pm and 7.01pm to midnight weekdays, and at all times on weekends.
Download a map of all the services to the Showground here.
Visit the Adelaide Metro website for full details about available services and stops