- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
DPTI Media Alert- Train Driver Industrial Action: Thursday 25 and Friday 26 August 2016
23 August 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has been advised by the Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU) that industrial action including work stoppages will be undertaken by members which will impact the running of train services.
The action is being taken as negotiations continue around enterprise bargaining for RTBU members and DPTI is working hard to minimise the impact.
THURSDAY 25 AUGUST 2016
No Adelaide Metro train services will operate on the Belair line between approximately 8.30am and 2.30pm, with substitute bus services in place during these times to assist customers.
Before the industrial action, the last services will depart from:
- Belair 8:56am
- City 8:01am
After the industrial action, the first services will depart from:
- Belair 2:56pm
- City 1:56pm
All other train lines and the tram line are expected to operate to normal schedule although customers are encouraged to check the Adelaide Metro website on Thursday in the event of any further disruption.
FRIDAY 26 AUGUST 2016
While trams are expected to operate to normal schedule, significant impacts will be experienced on Adelaide Metro and MAC Footy Express train services with reduced frequency and capacity across the network.
No Adelaide Metro train or MAC Footy Express train services will operate on the Belair and Grange lines on Friday until after 7pm. Substitute buses will be in place.
MAC Footy Express bus and tram services are expected to operate as normal for the Adelaide Crows v West Coast Eagles game on Friday night, but customers are advised to allow additional travel time.
All train services are expected to return to normal schedule after 7pm, including the Belair and Grange lines.
Please visit Adelaide Metro InfoCentres, call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 or check www.adelaidemetro.com.au and the @AdelaideMetroSA Twitter account for updated information on the day.
These arrangements may result in additional vehicles on the road during peak periods on Friday. DPTI reminds all road users to be patient and courteous to other drivers and allow extra travel time.
We thank you in advance for your patience.