- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
DPTI Media Alert – Traffic restrictions on Main South Road, Bedford Park and Ayliffes Road, St Marys
19 July 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that there will be significant lane restrictions at two locations as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project from 8pm on Friday 22 July 2016 to 6am on Monday 25 July 2016 for stage seven of the trunk water main relocation works.
Main South Road, Bedford Park
The works will require the closure of all four north bound lanes (to city) between Marion Road and the Southern Expressway. North bound traffic will be detoured onto the eastern side of Main South Road during the works with two lanes operating in both directions.
The right turn from Main South Road into Brookside Road for north bound traffic will be closed during the works. Motorists are requested to use the U-turn facility at Riverside Road to access Brookside Road.
Ayliffes Road, St Marys
The works will require the closure of both east bound (to city) lanes between the intersection of South Road/Shepherds Hill Road and Norman Street. East bound traffic will be detoured onto the southern side of Ayliffes Road, with one lane operating in each direction.
The trunk water main relocation works are being undertaken over eight stages, and include trenching, pipe installation, backfilling and asphalt reinstatement.
Motorists and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area. A 40 km/h speed restriction will be in place.
Visit the project website at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure for a suggested alternative routes map.
Motorists are advised to plan ahead and allow additional time while works are being undertaken.
Get real time traffic info at www.traffic.sa.gov.au or download our FREE Addinsight app:
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are carried out.