- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
DPTI Media Alert – Friday night works scheduled for O-Bahn City Access Project
23 June 2016
Due to the recent wet weather, road users and local residents are advised that night works will be undertaken this evening (Friday, 24 June 2016) at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road to complete sheet piling works as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project.
Traffic detours and speed and lane restrictions will be in place at this intersection from 10.00 pm Friday, 24 June 2016 to 6.00 am Saturday, 25 June 2016. Advance signage will be in place to advise motorists.
During these works, the intersection will be closed to through traffic travelling along Botanic Road or North Terrace. The left turn from Botanic Road into Hackney Road and from North Terrace into Dequetteville Terrace remains open.
Motorists and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions when travelling through the area.
There will be no night works on Saturday 25 June 2016, with night works recommencing from 7pm Sunday 26 June 2016 to install the tunnel roof support structures. The night works at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road are scheduled for completion in mid-July 2016, weather permitting.
Visit the project website at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure for further information and a suggested alternative routes map.
Some bus detours and stop closures will apply during these works. Visit the Adelaide Metro website for details.
Get real time traffic info at www.traffic.sa.gov.au or download our FREE Addinsight app:
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are carried out.