- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Contract Awarded for Point Sinclair Road Upgrade
15 June 2016
A South Australian company has won a $543 000 contract to upgrade sections of the Point Sinclair Road, near Penong.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that Ceduna Bulk Hauliers & Earthmovers Pty Ltd has been awarded the contract to undertake a total of 12 kilometres of re-sheeting on various sections of Point Sinclair Road.
This important upgrade will improve ride quality and safety for road users including local pastoralists, heavy vehicles and tourists and will assist the sections of road to drain during wet weather events.
Works are expected to commence on 16 June 2016 and be completed by the end of August 2016, weather permitting.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users. The works will be undertaken between 7.30am and 6.30pm on weekdays and weekends, over 21 day blocks, with seven day breaks, until completed.
The road will remain open to traffic with a 40 km/h speed restriction in place. Motorists and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions when traveling through the area.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.
This important upgrade is funded by the Australian Government’s Roads to Recovery Programme.
For community and road user enquiries email email@example.com or telephone 8648 5211.