- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Darlington Upgrade Project Works
27 May 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises works will be undertaken over the next eight weeks, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, with the first stage set to commence Sunday 29 May 2016.
The works form part of the trunk water main relocation, and include excavating, pipe installation, backfilling and asphalt reinstatement.
The first stage of works are set to commence, weather permitting, on Sunday 29 May 2016 to Wednesday 1 June 2016, and will be undertaken between 8pm and 7am, along Ayliffes Road St Mary’s, Shepherds Hill Road Darlington and South Road Clovelly Park.
From Sunday 29 May 2016, the following changes to traffic conditions will apply:
- Ayliffes Road Will be reduced to one lane in both directions on Ayliffes Road between South Road and Norman Street.
- Shepherds Hill Road Will be reduced to one lane in both directions on Shepherds Hill Road between South Road and Lincoln Road.
There will be no right turn into or out of Lincoln Avenue into Shepherds Hill Road.
- South Road Will be reduced to one lane in both directions on South Road between Quinlan Avenue and Selgar Avenue.
There will be no right turn permitted into Tobruk Avenue for northbound traffic. There will be no right turn out of Selgar Avenue, Tobruk Avenue or Quinlan Avenue into South Road.
Motorists and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area.
A 25km/h speed restriction will be in place while workers are on site.
The works are being performed at night, to minimise the impact to motorists, however some delays are expected
More information is available at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/darlington.
For real-time road works updates visit www.traffic.sa.gov.au or download the AddInsight app for Apple or Android, from www.addinsight.com.au.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.
Further updates on the remaining stages will be provided in advance. No works will be undertaken over the June long weekend.
The Australian and South Australian Governments have committed $620 million to construct the Darlington Upgrade Project, with the Federal government providing $496 million and the remaining $124 million being contributed by the South Australian Government.