- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Improvements on Main North Road
25 May 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking approximately 2.7 km of Asphalt Resurfacing works on Main North Road, between Vaughan Street and Grand Junction Road to improve the ride quality for all road users.
Night works will commence Thursday 26 May 2016 and continue to Thursday 30 June 2016 between 7pm – 7am, weather permitting.
Traffic restrictions and detours will be in place through the work zone and speed restrictions will be in place.
Traffic management staff will be on site throughout the works. Motorists are advised to use an alternate route if possible as major delays are expected while works are in progress.
The $1.4 million works are funded from the 2015/16 State Asphalt Reseals and Rehabilitation Program.
For community enquiries please email email@example.com or call DPTI Community Relations on 8343 2102.
For real time road works visit: traffic.sa.gov.au or download the AddInsight app for Apple https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200 or Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight.
DPTI thanks road users and local residents for their patience and understanding while these important improvements are undertaken.