- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Safety Improvements on Tapleys Hill Road, Glenelg North
24 May 2016
The Tapleys Hill Road junction with St Annes Terrace, Glenelg North is to be upgraded to improve safety and traffic flow during peak periods.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be extending the sheltered right turn lane that provides access from Tapleys Hill Road into St Annes Terrace at Glenelg North.
The lane extension will allow for greater storage of vehicles wanting to turn right into St Annes Terrace, improving road safety and the operation of traffic on Tapleys Hill Road.
The upgrade will commence this week, and is expected to be completed by the end of June 2016, weather permitting.
Works will be undertaken Monday to Friday, from 9am to 4pm.
Temporary lane and speed restrictions will apply during construction and road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site.
The $100 000 upgrade is funded by the State Government's Transport System Responsiveness Program.
DPTI thanks road users for their patience whilst these important safety works are undertaken.