- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Media Alert – Torrens Road traffic restrictions
23 May 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises a lane restriction will be in place from Monday, 23 May until Sunday, 29 May 2016 on Torrens Road for service relocation works for the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project.
Gas works will be undertaken on Torrens Road between Ellen Street and South Road from Monday, 23 May until Wednesday, 25 May 2016.
SA Power Networks, Telstra and gas works will be undertaken on Torrens Road between South Road and Wright Street from Monday, 23 May until Sunday, 29 May 2016.
City bound traffic will be reduced to one lane at these locations from 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday and from 7.00am to 7.00pm Saturday and Sunday.
Works have been scheduled outside of peak hour to reduce disruption to road users.
A 25 km/h speed restriction will apply while workers are on site.
Motorists are advised to plan ahead and allow additional time while works are being undertaken. DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are carried out.