- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Second O-Bahn priority bus lane set to open on Hackney Road
9 May 2016
The first section of the outbound priority bus lane for the $160 million O-Bahn City Access Project will begin operating this afternoon in another milestone for the project.
The north-bound centrally aligned priority bus lane on Hackney Road will be in use just before this afternoon’s peak period and will operate between north of the Dequetteville Terrace/North Terrace intersection and just south of Richmond Street.
The city-bound bus lane in the centre of Hackney Road began operating last month.
These centrally aligned priority bus lanes will separate hundreds of O-Bahn buses each day from general traffic, and will minimise impacts to O-Bahn passengers during construction.
Interim pavement marking to identify the O-Bahn bus lanes will be in place however final completion of the road surface and pavement marking will be undertaken at a later date.
Current temporary lighting along Hackney Road will be replaced with permanent lighting which is expected to be in place by the end of May 2016.
The remaining section of the north-bound centrally aligned bus lane from south of Richmond Street up to the Gilberton entry of the 670 metre tunnel, will be completed when the Hackney Bridge widening is completed in late 2016.
The Department thanks road users for their patience.