- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Contract Awarded for the Upgrade of Southend Jetty
9 May 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) would like to announce that the contract to upgrade the Southend Jetty has been awarded to South Australian company, Maritime Constructions.
Maritime Constructions provide a range of construction and maintenance services to clients operating in Maritime infrastructure environments throughout Australia.
The works will involve removing and installing new fenders on the jetty head and lower landings. These fenders are bumpers which are used to prevent damage to boats, vessels and berthing structures.
General maintenance will also take place to improve the safe and efficient operation of activities for the commercial fishing industry.
Works are set to commence on Monday, 16 May 2016 and are expected to be completed by June 2016, weather permitting.
The jetty will be closed to the public for the duration of the work, however jetty access to commercial fishermen may be arranged with prior notice.
This can be organised by contacting Mr Simon Anderson, Project Engineer Maritime Constructions on 0404 509 979.
The $230 000 project is funded by the State Government’s Maintenance of Fishing Industry Facilities Program.
DPTI would like to thank the public for their patience during these important works.