- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SEAFORD, TONSLEY AND GRANGE RAIL PASSENGERS
28 April 2016
Rail commuters are advised that services this afternoon will be impacted following a loss of power on the Seaford Rail Line.
From 3pm until 7pm, diesel rail cars will provide a shuttle service from Adelaide to Brighton, aiming to run every 15 minutes. Substitute buses will replace rail services from Brighton to Seaford. From 7.30pm, rail shuttle services will run every 30 minutes.
Substitute buses will operate from stop W1 on North Terrace (opposite the Railway Station) to Seaford and Tonsley. Tonsley passengers will need to change services at Woodlands Park.
The use of diesel trains will impact on other services, with Grange line operations replaced by substitute buses from Woodville Station from 3pm to 8pm.
Adelaide Metro staff will be located at Adelaide, Woodlands Park, Woodville and Brighton Rail stations to assist passengers.
Passengers are asked to refer to www.adelaidemetro.com.au or contact the Info Line on 1300 311 108 for updates and further information.
Investigations are continuing into the cause of the power outage at the Lonsdale sub-station. Every effort is being made to restore full services as soon as possible.
We ask that passengers consider alternate public transport and travel options until further notice.
Adelaide Metro apologises for the inconvenience and thanks passengers for their patience and understanding.