- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Torrens Road to Torrens River Traffic Switches - Stage 2 and 3
26 April 2016
After the successful implementation of the temporary signalised roundabout at the South Road intersection with Grange Road/Manton Street, Stage 2 of the Traffic Switches is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 27 April 2016 on Port Road.
From Wednesday 27 April 2016, after peak hour traffic, all right turns from South Road into Port Road will be banned and motorists will need to use the new signalised u-turn facilities on Port Road at Queen Street and near Coglin Street.
The South Road/Port Road intersection will continue to operate as a signalised intersection during these works. Road users are advised to observe signage, use extra caution when workers are on site and use alternate routes to avoid delays.
Stage 3 of the Traffic Switch is scheduled to occur from Saturday 7 May 2016 to Sunday
8 May 2016 with the re-alignment of the South Road intersection with Port Road to allow for the Port Road bridge construction.
From 6 am Monday 9 May 2016, traffic will be redirected to a new South Road carriageway between Port Road and the Outer Harbor rail line.
Temporary traffic arrangements and clearly marked detour routes will be in place to direct road users around the works at the South Road intersection with Port Road during Stage 3 Traffic Switch.
The city bound Bus Stop 10 will be relocated 85 metres west to the other side of Queen Street and out bound Bus Stop 8 will be relocated 100 metres east, closer to the city. Signage will be in place at the affected bus stops alerting passengers to the nearest available bus stop. Please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au for more information.
The Australian and South Australian Governments have each committed $448 million to the North-South Corridor Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, supporting on average 480 jobs a year during construction.
For real-time roadworks updates visit www.traffic.sa.gov.au or download the AddInsight app on Apple or Android from www.addinsight.com.au.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) thanks road users for their patience and co-operation during these important works.