- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Belair Line Essential Level Crossing Maintenance Works
26 April 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) have rescheduled essential maintenance works at various level crossings along the Belair Line from Monday 18 April to now commence on Tuesday, 26 April 2016.
Maintenance works and upgrades to the cabling that operates level crossings on Sussex Terrace and Angas Road, Hawthorn, and at Grange Road, Lower Mitcham will be undertaken.
For safety reasons, these crossings will be temporarily closed to through traffic during some of the works.
Sussex Terrace Level Crossing, Hawthorn
- The crossing will be closed to all traffic on Tuesday 26 April, Wednesday 27 April and Thursday 28 April 2016, from 7.00am to 5.00pm
- Crossing will be closed to all traffic on Thursday 23 June 2016 from 7.00pm to 7.00am.
Angas Street Level Crossing, Hawthorn
- The crossing will be closed to all traffic on Wednesday 22 June 2016 from 7.00pm to 7.00am
Grange Road Level Crossing, Lower Mitcham
- The crossing will be closed to eastbound traffic (northern lane) on Tuesday 10 May and Wednesday 11 May 2016, from 9.00am to 4.00pm
- The crossing will be closed to all traffic on Tuesday 21 June 2016 from 7.00pm to 7.00am.
Detour signage will be in place when closures apply. Road users are asked to observe signage and to use extra caution when workers are on site.
During works on Sussex Terrace the 200 bus service will be temporarily detoured and some bus stops will be temporarily closed.
The 190 will then be affected during works on Grange Road. Signage will be in place directing passengers to the nearest available stop. Please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au for more information.
Works will be completed by the end of June 2016, weather permitting.
We encourage people to use the information available online or monitor social media feeds from DPTI on Facebook www.facebook.com/DPTISA and Twitter @DPTI_SA.
PTI thanks motorists and public transport users for their patience while these important works are carried out