- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Heysen Tunnel Routine Maintenance Works
19 April 2016
Motorists are advised of essential safety maintenance works which will require the partial closure of the Heysen Tunnels from Wednesday 20 April 2016.
This includes maintenance works on the essential electrical systems, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems.
These works were unable to be completed during the recent bitumen works due to safety concerns and inaccessibility to tunnel equipment.
Associated traffic restrictions are as follows:
Wednesday, 20 April
- Crafers bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of one lane) from 8.30 am until 4.00 pm.
- Adelaide bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of one lane) from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm
Friday, 22 April to Saturday, 23 April
- Adelaide bound traffic will be detoured via Eagle on the Hill from 7:00 pm Friday, 22 April until 8:00 am Saturday, 23 April.
- Crafers bound traffic will be diverted into one lane of the Adelaide bound tunnel from 10:00 pm on Friday, 22 April until 8:00 am Saturday, 23 April.
Emergency vehicles will have access to the tunnels at all times.
Every effort is made to reduce the impact on motorists by conducting these work during off peak times.
The Department of Planning, Transport, and Infrastructure (DPTI) thanks motorists for their patience while these important tunnel maintenance works are undertaken.