- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety Improvements at the Payneham Rd / Montacute Rd Intersection with Glynburn Rd / Lower North East Rd, Glynde
4 April 2016
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety and accessibility at the Payneham Road/Montacute Road intersection with Glynburn Road/Lower North East Road, Glynde.
The improvements will include:
- Modification of pedestrian islands to improve accessibility and safety for pedestrians.
- Installation of a traffic signal mast-arm on the Payneham Road intersection approach to improve visibility of the traffic signals.
- Modifications to the median on Payneham Road between Florence Street and Hilltop Avenue to allow for the installation of a new larger advanced directional sign to provide early notification of the intersection lane layout.
Works are scheduled to commence on Wednesday 6 April 2016 and are expected to be completed by end of May 2016, weather permitting.
To minimise traffic impacts, the majority of construction work will be undertaken at night between 7pm and 4am, Monday to Friday.
Access to adjacent properties will be maintained throughout the works. Traffic controllers will assist motorists with access when the works are in the direct vicinity of driveways.
Pedestrian and cyclist access will also be maintained throughout the works.
Temporary lane and speed restrictions will apply during construction and road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site.
Every effort will be made to minimise disruption while these essential works are carried out.
The $245 000 project is funded through the Australian Government’s Black Spot Programme.
DPTI thanks road users for their patience and cooperation while these important safety works are undertaken.