- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Upcoming weekend works - Outer Harbor Rail Line works, Croydon
30 March 2016
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, there will be a temporary partial closure of the Outer Harbor rail line between Adelaide Station and Woodville Station from Saturday 9 April 2016 until the first service Monday 11 April 2016.
Works include the construction of retaining walls and base for the new Outer Harbor rail overpass.
To ensure the safety of workers these activities must be undertaken when trains are not operating and will occur continuously during the line closure period.
Day Terrace, Croydon will be closed at South Road from 7pm Friday 8 April 2016 and will reopen to traffic at 6am Monday 11 April 2016.
Works at Day Terrace from South Road to the level crossing include the installation of concrete noise walls and vegetation removal.
The removal of this vegetation will be offset with new landscaping which will be developed in consultation with Council.
Euston Terrace will be open to local traffic only from Queen Street, Croydon.
Works at Euston Terrace and South Road to Coglin Street include preparation work for the rail overpass and installation of a signalling trench.
Access to properties will be maintained during these works although there will be no on-street parking available.
Night works will be managed to minimise disturbance to the local community as much as possible.
Traffic management will be in place to alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
There will also be some speed restrictions on South Road in the vicinity of the works area. Motorists and pedestrians are advised to follow the direction of traffic controllers.
Substitute bus services will be in place during the temporary partial Outer Harbor line closure, please call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 or visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
This is one of a series of temporary closures of the Outer Harbor rail line for the construction of a rail overpass over the lowered motorway and the South Road surface roads.
The scheduled closure dates are:
- 14 and 15 May 2016
- 18 and 19 June 2016
- 2 and 3 July 2016
- 9 and 10 July 2016
- 5 and 6 November 2016
- 2 to 22 January 2017
- 25 and 26 March 2017
Further information will be provided prior to the planned temporary closures.
The closures have been timed so as not to impact on AFL matches at the Adelaide Oval.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) thanks public transport users and motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.