- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Linear Park Path Closures for O-Bahn City Access Project
29 March 2016
The Linear Park paths underneath Hackney Bridge will be closed from 30 March 2016 until late 2016, as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project works.
The paths will be closed to allow a new shared use pedestrian / cycling bridge to be constructed across the River Torrens and for the widening of Hackney Bridge to accommodate the centrally aligned priority bus lanes on Hackney Road.
Alternative walking and cycling routes have been developed. Signage is located at strategic locations along the shared paths to notify users of detours.
All closures and works as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project are being carefully programmed to ensure the project is delivered safely and efficiently.
The $160 million O-Bahn City Access Project will extend the O-Bahn from its current exit point at Gilberton into the cross-city priority (bus) lanes on Grenfell Street, through the creation of centrally aligned priority bus lanes along Hackney Road and a dedicated bus tunnel from adjacent the National Wine Centre to near Grenfell Street.
Regular updates about the project and a map of the closed paths and detour routes is available on the project website at: http://www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/public_transport_projects/o-bahn_city_access or contact the Project Team on 1300 443 198, for more information.
Cyclists can also visit the Cycle Instead Journey Planner at maps.sa.gov.au/cycleinstead. This is an online tool that helps plan your cycling and walking journey and will include all detour information.
DPTI thanks Linear Park path users and the community for their patience and understanding whilst these important infrastructure works are being undertaken.