- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Installation of a Signalised Bicycle and Pedestrian Crossing (Cross Road/ Rugby Street, Kingswood)
21 March 2016
Safety will soon be improved for cyclists and pedestrians on Cross Road at the junction with Rugby Street, Kingswood, with the installation of a signalised bicycle and pedestrian crossing.
This safety upgrade is a key element of the Belair - City Bikeway – a partnership between the State Government, Adelaide City Council and City of Unley to connect the Frome Street Bikeway to Belair.
Works will commence today (Monday 21 March 2016) and are expected to be completed by the end of June 2016, weather permitting.
To minimise traffic impacts, construction work will be undertaken as a combination of day and night works. Night works will be managed to minimise disturbance to the local community as much as possible and adjacent residents will be provided with advance notice.
Pedestrian and cyclist access will be maintained throughout the works.
Temporary lane and speed restrictions will apply during construction and road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site.
The $300 000 project is funded by the State Government’s Black Spot Program.
The Department thanks road users for their patience and cooperation while these important safety works are undertaken.