- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Temporary Closure - Paringa Bridge Lift Span
1 March 2016
Mariners are advised that programmed maintenance works will be undertaken on the Paringa Bridge, which spans the River Murray near Renmark, on Wednesday 2 and Thursday 3 March 2016.
Works will include repairing the drive gear box that operates the lift span. As a result of these works, the bridge lift span will not be operating. Tall river craft will not be able to pass under the bridge during this time.
Road traffic and pedestrians will not be affected and motorists will continue to be able to use the bridge to cross the river.
It is expected that river traffic should be able to resume normal booking for the lifts from 9.30am on Friday 4 March.
The lifting of the bridge is a free service, however a booking is required to be made prior to the allocated times.
The approximate bridge clearance is 3.5 metres which is subject to river level. Height markers are placed at the entrance of the navigation channel to the bridge.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) thanks users for their patience while these works are carried out.