- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Fencing Upgrade Works Glenelg Tram Line
29 February 2016
Works to upgrade approximately 1.5 km of fencing along the Glenelg tram line between Brighton and Goodwood will commence from Tuesday 1 March.
The works will assist in providing a safer environment for passengers, the general public and trams along the line. It will involve the removal of some vegetation including non-native trees and shrubbery and unhealthy trees and trees that pose a risk to the public or the tramline from dropping branches.
Vegetation earmarked for removal has been assessed in consultation with experts from the City of Unley, Marion and Holdfast Bay Councils.\
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) and local councils are working together to plant suitable replacement native flora to screen and enhance the habitat along the tram corridor.
During these works, temporary parking restrictions will apply along the tram corridor to allow access for maintenance workers and equipment.
Every effort will be made to reduce the timeframe of these restrictions and advance notice will be provided at affected car parks prior to work commencing.
Works will commence at Brighton Road heading towards the city including pole locations at:
- Maxwell Terrace to Brighton Road.
- Glengyle Terrace Plympton to Marion Road
- Glengyle Terrace, Plympton
- Aroha Terrace, Black Forest
- Railway Terrace South, Goodwood
There will be no impact to public transport services during these works.
The upgrade forms part of the Annual Capital Works Program and is expected to be completed by the end of June, weather permitting.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure thanks commuters for their cooperation and patience while these important works are undertaken.
For more information about rail maintenance works and to access the rail maintenance activity calendar, please visit www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/RR/Calendar