- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety Upgrade on Augusta Highway at Mambray Creek
29 February 2016
Stage two of works to improve safety for road users at the Augusta Highway intersection with Spencer and Park Roads at Mambray Creek are currently underway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that these works include the realignment of Spencer Road to create a staggered T-junction, improving the requirement to give way on approach to the Augusta Highway.
The entrance to the adjacent rest area will also be relocated to Spencer Road, reducing the number of accesses on the Augusta Highway.
These works are in addition to the improvements completed in March last year, which included the extension of the south bound left-hand turn lane and the construction of a sheltered right-turn lane into Park Road.
These improvements will potentially reduce the risk of rear-end and right-angle crashes at this location.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users, with works being undertaken between 7.00am and 5.00pm on weekdays and weekends over 13 day blocks with 3 day breaks until completed.
The road will remain open, with traffic restricted to one lane under traffic control when required and a 25 km/h speed restriction while workers are on site. Other speed restrictions may apply subject to onsite conditions.
These works are expected to be completed by April 2016, weather permitting.
Once completed, these safety initiatives represent a $1.3 million investment from the Motor Accident Commission’s Road Safety Infrastructure Fund.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important road safety improvements are undertaken.
For community and road user enquiries email email@example.com or call 8648 5211.